Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 – £27,000 depending on experience and you could earn up to £5000 pa in commission
World class recruiting consulting service are seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant .
You will be responsible for developing new business revenue streams from recruitment, consultancy and advertising opportunities.
The job will entail communicating with potential Clients through telephone & meetings to develop an effective pipeline for new business and to exceed targets.
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Develop a pipeline of these new opportunities and pro actively maintain this on a daily / weekly basis.
- Prepare high quality customer proposals.
- Assist with production of Management Information and submit weekly activity report.
- Identify industry specific seminars / events either directly or working with our Partners where we can proactively market our services.
- Support the Senior Recruitment Consultants by searching for suitable candidates for all live roles.
- Conduct telephone screenings, face to face interviews, testing (where applicable), networking for referrals, research into niche market sectors and headhunting candidates.
- Manage the feedback process and negotiate and close offers leading to successful placements.
- Ensure that every applicant that applies receives a response and their expectations are managed appropriately throughout the recruitment process.
- Call and brief all appropriate / short listed candidates. Discuss the vacancy and set expectations about the client’s recruitment process.
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous exposure within a recruitment environment
- Extremely well networked individual forming relationships with all key business functions.
- Strong ability to motivate and achieve results through partner network.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Strong Excel and Word Skills.