Telesales/ Telemarketing Professional
Long and short term assignments
£11 per hour – Immediate start
An exciting opportunity to work for an International organisation based in Central Richmond. You will enjoy, a sociable and fun working environment.
The company has been long established and is a market leader within the events and conference industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and up-selling existing accounts for events.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Executive :
• Build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs, and be seen as part of the industry.
• Ability to sell senior level prospects and customers, telephone selling to achieve new business and increase revenues.
• Selling tickets for a very well-known event.
Ideal candidate profile for Telesales Executive:
- Proven and successful track record in a relevant sales environment, preferably B2B
• Effective telephone sales ability at a senior level
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
• A self-motivated individual with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales targets
Hours: 9:00-5:00 Mon- Fri
£11 per hour
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV