Temporary Telesales Executive
An exciting opportunity to work for an International organisation based in Central Richmond. You will enjoy, a sociable and fun working environment,
The company has been long established and is a market leader within the events and conference industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and upselling existing accounts for events.
This is to start ASAP for initially 3 weeks.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Executive :
• Build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs, and be seen as part of the industry.
• Ability to sell senior level prospects and customers, telephone selling to achieve new business and increase revenues.
• Selling tickets to a very well-known event
Ideal candidate profile for Telesales Executive:
• Proven and successful track record in a relevant sales environment, preferably in the B2B exhibition industry
• Effective telephone sales ability at a senior level
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
• High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
• A self-motivated individual with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales targets
• Proven record in “high call volume” environment
Hours: 9:00-5:00 Mon- Fri
£11-£12 per Hour plus holiday pay
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV