As an established, highly successful, well-known brand name business, the role of Service Administrator is an integral part of the organisation. You will be responsible for processing credit returns, issuing loans and ensure the smooth running of customer repairs into and out of the department.
You will enjoy excellent benefits including, subsidised on-site restaurant, 27 days holiday rising to 32 with service, free parking, private medical cover and more.
The company has been creating and selling specialist consumer goods since the late 70’s, and remains a dynamic force in its field.
As Service Administrator you will be responsible for
- Responsible for raising faulty stock credit requests from retailers within set timescales
- Responsible for processing faulty credit returns accurately within set timescales
- Assisting the logistics dispatch process (packing and unpacking customer repairs)
- Where required, speaking directly to customers and resolving issues to a high standard
- Ensure that credit requests are processed and retailers are informed of decision within set timescales
- Ensure credit return process is run smoothly and all reports are generated accurately to all stakeholders within the company’s set SLAs (service level agreements)
- Ensuring returned loan equipment is cleaned, checked and booked back into therelevant warehouse ready for loan with the agreed timescales
- Undertake any required stock movements on SAP and Metrix for the department.
- Provide weekly reports to Press & PR team for all outstanding loans
- Ensure new loan equipment is checked and made available within agreed timescales
- Assisting the logistics dispatch team with the daily courier dispatch process and training new team members.
- Ensure all customer repairs are booked onto the system with the set timescales
- Where necessary speak to customers and resolving issues to a high level
The successful candidate for the role of Service Administrator will:
- Good knowledge of Excel
- A levels or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft outlook
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent people skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders
In return the Service Administrator will receive a basic salary of £17,00-£18,500. Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm with no weekend working. This is a 1 year Contract.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.