Sales Support Coordinator
An established, highly successful, well known brand name, require a Sales Support Coordinator to be an integral part of the organisation.
Full time, permanent position, £18k – £21k p/a.
Excellent benefits including private medical care, free onsite parking, a subsidised staff restaurant and 27 days holiday per year, rising to 32 days with service. Flexi time (10-4 core hours),
The primary responsibilities include providing a high level of sales support via telephone and email, allocating stock to orders and carrying out administrative tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Key account support – working closely with Account Managers & retailers
- Answering telephone and email queries effectively, in line with company targets
- Allocating stock orders
- Arranging customer appointment booking
- Processing credit card payments and invoices
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Support with ad hoc projects impacting Operations
- Process faulty returns within agreed KPIs
- Ensure invoices are correctly processed against the correct budgets
- Ensure invoices are correctly processed
- Customer service or sales experience with in an office environment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude
- Educated to Degree Level ideally
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Five GCSEs grade A-C , including Maths and English
£18k – £21k p/a