International, innovative, professional leadership networking organisation, require a dynamic and ambitious Relationship Manager to ensure both the new member and renewals targets are reached and exceeded.
In this fast paced role, you will have the natural ability to build meaningful relationships with people, being responsible for converting new members by managing the 360 life-cycle from pitching to renewal.
As Relationship Manager, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Account Management of 30 key corporate members, ensuring they make the most of their membership each year
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective corporate members, researching trade press, LinkedIn as well as making connections at events
- Report results in weekly meetings
- Help to grow the International markets, by leveraging UK connections
- Update members with event information
- Arrange meetings with prospects
To fulfil the role of Relationship Manager you will have:
- Proven Sales/Account Management experience
- A strong customer focus and results driven
- Experience of key stake holder management
- CRM platform experience, ideally salesforce
- Comfortable with presenting to a senior audience
35k – Based local to Richmond