Customer Service (Registration) Administrator – Teddington – 8am – 5:30pm – Monday to Friday
£10 per hour. On – going for approximately 6 weeks.
Utilise your excellent customer service and admin experience and work for this busy market leader with over 40 years experience in the payroll industry based centrally in Teddington.
Customer Service (Registration) Administrator duties:
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
- Contacting all new starters to explain their services and the registration processes
- Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur
- Add all new registration information to the system
- Ad hoc support to the team, including filing and peer review of work.
To perform the role of Customer Service (Registration) Administrator you will have:
- Proven Administration and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Merit Software beneficial, but not essential as training will be given.
£10 per hour
8am – 5:30pm – Monday to Friday