International events and conferencing organisation require an extremely well organised, experienced administrator to support their Marketing Operations Team.
This is an immediate start role and you must be able to commit for a period of 3 months
Based in Central Richmond
£10.55 per hour.
In this busy and varied role you will be required to ‘hit the ground running’ and provide effective and efficient support with a number of tasks, which include:
- Contract Support and invoicing using salesforce.com.
- Auditing Documents – reviewing existing paperwork and helping to ensure documents are signed and filed according to legal requirements and best practise.
- Supporting Fulfilment – support the team with the activities related to fulfilment of the partner assets
- Data Collation – download nova reports, identify gaps, contact customers to help populate gaps and collate all entries.
- Content Creation – support the team with the creation of show content including show catalogue, welcome letters, floor plans and pocket guides
- Pre-Event Coordination – assist the team with administrative tasks
To fulfil the role of marketing administrator you will have:
- A strong ability to organise and prioritise workload – and demonstrate a solid competency for multi-tasking
- A high level of computer literacy, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and preferably any online sales/marketing tools and CRM systems
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm when under pressure
- Strong communication skills – articulate verbal and written capabilities – with the ability to communicate with many different nationalities and cultures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you would like to apply for the role and can commit for 3 months, please do not hesitate to send your CV to us ASAP.
£10.55 per hour