14 month – Fixed term maternity cover. To start in September.
up to 40k
Do you have strong HR knowledge? Are you CIPD level 5 qualified? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity.
Our prestigious client are renowned for social and sporting events and offer beautiful surroundings to work in on a daily basis.
Overseeing a small HR team, you will advise on all HR matters, related to the business & manager the HR functions in an efficient and organised manner.
As HR Manager you will be required to:
- Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are aligned with the business strategy and legally compliant.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of employment law and ensure this is adhered to across the business
- Manage the HR database, insuring data has been added accurately and analyse reports related to staffing and costs
- Advise head of departments and company executives on all employee relations issues, including disciplinary or grievance issues and consultations on employment changes
- Mediate between staff members where appropriate
- Oversee recruitment across the business, advise on advertising, assist with interviews coordinate terms of contracts
- Create and implement annual training plan and budget
- Run annual review, bonus and performance related pay procedures, including overseeing reviews
- Monitor existing benefits
To perform the role of HR Manager, you will have:
- Proven full 360 HR Management experience and be CIPD level 5 qualified
- Excellent communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong administration experience
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures and employment law
- Previous experience assisting with a recruitment process
- Hands on approach
- People management experience.
up to 40k