Delegate Sales Manager – Business Events
up to 40k per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus, 20 days holiday, auto enrolment pension & group income protection
Established events company, requires a strong communicator, to become an integral member of their team.
In this busy role, working closely with the Sales Managers you will be responsible for researching, qualifying, inviting and securing a high quality delegate audience.
As a Delegate Manager you will be required to:
- Maintain a database of records
- Source and identify new companies and contacts via various sources
- Manage the invitation process
- Telesales – contacting delegate pre and post events, focusing on ‘upselling’ opportunities.
- Use of social media such as Linked-In, Twitter to market event to your delegates
- Identifying issues to feed into conference programme – liaising with Conference Manager
- Customer care and retention- ensuring all confirmed delegates are kept informed and enthusiastic about their attendance.
- Being the first point of contact for all delegates at events
To fulfil the role of Delegate Manager, you will have:
- The ability to work under your own initiative, under pressure and remain calm
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Proven experience within a sales environment
- Enthusiastic, Self starter
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a well established events company. You will work to KPI’s, but bonuses will be paid when targets are met.
Based locally to Richmond, Surrey.