Customer Service Support Agent
International Digital Imaging brand requires a Service Support Agent to provide a high level of customer support and administration for both internal and external customers
Kingston upon Thames – company are relocating to Surbiton at the end of the year.
17k – 19k dependent on experience – plus excellent benefits, including – medical & dentist, pension, 27 days holiday, free parking and subsidised staff restaurant.
As Customer Service Support Agent, you will be required to:
- Answer calls and emails, quickly and efficiently and resolve customer issues
- Meet with customers face to face and demonstrate a good knowledge of technical, product, photographic and repair issues.
- Accurately register repairs in the in-house database
- Carry our essential maintenance on the company database
- Process payments
- Provide product and technical support to attendees at shows and events.
To perform the role of Customer Service Support Agent, you will need:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A Level or equivalent
- Very good telephone manner, with ability to construct clear and concise follow up written response
- Personable, empathetic and great team player
17k – 19k + excellent benefits and career progression.