Customer Service Assistant
A lightly successful FMCG organisation based in central Richmond is looking to recruit temporary customer Service support staff to join their friendly team during the build up to their busy Christmas period.
You will enjoy a sociable and fun working environment and be responsible for ensuring customers get the best, most memorable and thoughtful gifting experiences possible this Christmas.
Working hours – 40 hours per week, shifts are 8AM (or 8:30AM) being the earliest (ending at 4 or 4:30PM) and 11AM the latest, finishing at 8PM.
The standard shift is 9AM to 5:30PM. Out of the 8 week period you will be working 4 weekends out of the 8 (either Sat or Sunday)Salary £10.50per hour
You must be available to start on Monday 29th October or the 5th November at the latest and be able to commit for 2 months.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
- Educate customer on product range.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Excellent organisation skills and good attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work, with ability to use own initiative
- Previous experience in customer service preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Appreciation and an interest in providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Positive, motivated)
- energetic, empathetic and hard working character
10.50ph + holiday pay