Manufacturer and marketer of a well known brand within the health and beauty Market are seeking a Customer Care Advisor to provide first class customer care for a variety of UK retailers and European distributors across their portfolio of brands.
In return the Customer Care Advisor receives a basic salary of £25,000. Annual salary review, Annual bonus scheme, Pension scheme with 5% employee and 7% employer contributions, Discounted products via staff sale, BUPA Medical Insurance for the employee and family members and much more!
Responsibilities of Customer Care Advisor:
- Support with answering the Customer Care phone line and ensure all orders and enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- To provide customers with full information on NPDs or special offers.
- To be the key contact for your dedicated customers in the UK and rest of Europe and ensure their needs for information and support are covered efficiently.
- To fully support the sales force through building efficient and effective commercial relationships with customers.
- Enter invoices onto customer portals
- Placing customer orders
- Encourage uptake to our B2B ordering portal
- Ensure on time payments for allocated customer base
- Chase customers for overdue invoices
- General filing
- Assist Sales & Marketing teams as and when required (e.g.reporting ,sampling .New-lineformsetc).
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure pricing/invoicing queries and credit claims are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Care Advisor will have:
- 3-5years’ experience within an Admin and/ or Customer Service role.
- Educated to ALevel/ BTec
- Ability to prioritise whilst maintaining orderly accurate and up to date paperwork.
- Microsoft Excel a must (v look ups, pivot tables, etc…)
- Ensure written & spoken communication is correct and well structured.
- Strong customer awareness.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player.