As a long established, highly regarded organisation within the sports industry, the role of Communications Coordinator is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy an amazing working environment, free lunch, free parking, opportunity for international travel and much more.
The organisation was established over 100 years ago and is instrumental in a number of areas including being the rights holder of two of the largest annual international team competitions in sport.
This position will report into the Communications Manager with varied responsibilities. These include providing day to day press and PR support for the department and media servicing at external events
As Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Working as a writer in the on-site media services team producing preview notes, player biographies and researching queries in media
- Providing media operational support at selected events
- Writing press releases, fact sheets and background documents
- Preparation for events such as research and planning, accreditation and other general administrative work
- Managing enquiries from journalists and dealing with responses
- Media monitoring
The successful candidate for the role of Communication Coordinator will:
- Have experience of working with the media and/or PR
- Have worked within a PR, Media, Press environment
In return the Communication Coordinator will receive a very competitive salary. You will also receive 20 says holiday plus bank holidays. The organisation offers a pension scheme, private healthcare, free lunch, free parking. Working hours are 9-5 Monday-Friday but with this role there will be a need to travel worldwide and for some weekend work.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.